WHO WE ARE
We are a family of Christians that is biblically faithful, doctrinally shaped, morally tough, intellectually vibrant, and has a deep and abiding faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that we might fulfill the Great Commission for the glory of God. Moreover, we are an English-speaking church serving both the American military community and the various expatriate residents in and around Kaiserslautern, Germany. FBC was founded by Southern Baptists and we maintain our commitment to the SBC’s doctrinal position and passion for global missions.
We affirm the following statements:
- The Baptist Faith and Message 2000
- The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- The Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- The Nashville Statement on Biblical Sexuality
- The Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- We welcome people into the church through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- We equip Christians to obey all that Jesus Christ has commanded.
- We send the church into the world as faithful witnesses for Jesus Christ.
- Faith Baptist Church is an elder-led and deacon-served congregation as defined in our Constitution & Bylaws.