WHO WE ARE
We are a family of Reformed Christians that is biblically faithful, doctrinally shaped, morally tough, intellectually vibrant, and has a deep and abiding faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that we might fulfill the Great Commission for the glory of God. Moreover, we are an English-speaking church serving both the American military community and the various expatriate residents in and around Kaiserslautern, Germany.
We affirm the following statements:
- The Baptist Faith and Message 2000
- The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- The Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- The Nashville Statement on Biblical Sexuality
- The Dallas Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel
- We welcome people into the church through repentance and saving faith in Jesus Christ.
- We equip Christians to obey all that Jesus Christ has commanded.
- We send the church into the world as faithful witnesses for Jesus Christ.
- Faith Baptist Church is an elder-led and governed and deacon-served congregation as defined in our Constitution & Bylaws.