Our Ministry’s Vision Statement
Our Worship Ministry exists to honor, praise, and glorify God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit with songs that are biblically sound and Christ-honoring.
How we serve
We lead and engage the congregation in services, and other church (internal and external) events with execution of worship songs and audio-visual support.
Qualifications needed for someone to serve on our team
We desire faithful servant-musicians and audio-visual volunteers who posses the following characteristics:
- Followers of Jesus – Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:16-17)
- Musical/ AV skills – Sing a new song of praise to him; play skillfully on the harp, and sing with joy. (Psalm 33:3)
- Committed – Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil. (Matthew 5:37)
- Support of family – For if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church? (1 Timothy 3:5)
- Ability to work with others – Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. (1 Peter 3:8)