What is the heart of Women’s Ministry at Faith Baptist Church?
We are a unique group of women here at Faith. We have been brought here by God from all over the world. We recognize that for most of us, our time here is short. Therefore, we invite you to glorify God by walking intimately with Him though Bible study, prayer, fellowship, and service.
As a community of women, young and old, we desire to be molded into the image of Christ by the renewing of our minds so that when the Lord sends us to a new mission field, we will be ready to walk in the good works that He has prepared for us.
“Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new.” Isaiah 43:18-19
Upcoming Discipleship Studies
What better way to navigate these troubled times than by staying grounded in God’s Word? To provide women with the opportunity for Bible study and community, the FBC Women’s Ministry will be offering the following discipleship studies:
FALL DISCIPLESHIP STUDIES
- Disciplines of a Godly Woman by Barbara Hughes, Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Apartment 2 (Building 30) starting September 8th, and Wednesdays at 6:15 p.m. in the Office Conference Room starting September 9th. (Order your book online).
- Wise Women Build Houses by Barbara Mouser, Tuesdays in the Faith Baptist School Library, starting September 29 at 7:00 p.m. There are 10 books available for purchase at the church.
WINTER DISCIPLESHIP STUDIES
- Walking in Power, Love, and Discipline by Kay Arthur, Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Apartment 2 starting January 5, and on Wednesdays at 6:15 p.m. in the Office Conference Room starting January 6.
- The Mission of Motherhood (by Sally Clarkson) Thursdays in Apartment 2, starting February 2; Time TBA
WOMEN’S BOOK CLUB
- The Gospel Comes With A House Key by Rosaria Butterfield, September 8th to the 22nd, in the School Library from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- The Envy of Eve by Melissa B. Kruger, January 5-26 in the Library from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- The Great Divorce By Clive Staples Lewis, April 6-May 4 in the Library from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Each participant is responsible for the purchase of their book (due to limited availability of books locally, the Kindle version is a great option!).
Women’s Service Opportunities
Women’s Bible Study Teachers – As our church grows, our need for God-called and gifted Bible study teachers grows as well. We are always looking to expand our women’s discipleship, specifically in their knowledge of the Word of God. All teachers at Faith must be active church members in good standing and affirmed into this role by the Lead Pastor.
Children’s Ministry – Numerous roles are available to serve the young parents and children of Faith Baptist Church, especially during Sunday School.
AWANA (Children’s Discipleship Ministry) Club leaders and listeners are needed to serve the children of Faith Baptist Church and the greater Kaiserslautern community on Wednesdays.
Student Ministry – Men and women are needed to serve as small group leaders.
Hospitality – This ministry works alongside all the ministries of Faith Baptist Church to provide a welcoming atmosphere and guest care.
Missions – Fulfilling the Great Commission is the heart of ministry here at Faith. Join this team to serve in numerous ways in the mission work of FBC.