At FBC we believe one of the most important things we do is shepherd our youngest believers. During our Bible study hour at 9:15 a.m. we offer classes for children aged two to four years old (1st floor, main hallway), and Kindergarten through 5th grader (2nd floor). During our 10:30 a.m. worship service we provide childcare for babies through four years old. During both hours children in classes enjoy Bible instruction, music, and crafts. Children in Kindergarten and older are invited to join their parents in the Worship Center at 10:30 a.m. for our family worship service.
From birth, children are exposed to teaching and relationships that reinforce our vision statement.
In the FBC Children’s Ministry, our little ones are:
- given the opportunity to experience God’s love and forgiveness by trained and caring adults.
- taught Bible lessons with practical applications.
- taught how to make healthy connections with multi-age adults and teens.
- taught about how to use their spiritual gifts.
- instructed in how to relate Christ to their friends in everyday situations and develop a concern for people of other cultures.
These goals are also accomplished through Sunday School and AWANA.
What should I do if I want to serve in Children’s Ministry?
It is our highest priority to have volunteers who know and love the Lord; who feel called by God to this vital ministry; and who establish positive, healthy relationships with the children of Faith Baptist Church and its visitors. Training is provided and is a must if you desire to mold our little ones, directing them to a growing relationship with Christ. To express your desire to serve, please complete a Faith Kids Volunteer Registration Form obtained from our Children’s Director.